View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 01:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Al, you are very sweet. you would be like Mr. Jo said I would do if he turned his head, get a bus and bring them all home with me I hate so bad when I see one hurt, but so foes he

It is true at least MIL took spells od being unsteady when walking. At the 1st NH the nite charge person told us her room mate pushed her down. They never called one to see about her in the hospital.

Hubby asked for a
copy of the accident report. Well this drug on for several month. hubby finally told them He would not leave that day until he had it in his hand. Of course they didn't even fill out one. fractured skull?? They thought we were going to sue but all we wanted was something to be done to care of patiens in the way they deserved. HE reported it to DHEC. They fined them all kinds of money and I think the place was shut down. It looked so nice, but you gotta get down on your hands and kness and do the white glove test!!

When she broke her arm she was already at the 2nd one. Yes, I suppose she could have fallen, but she had gotten violent at times and no way to be sure how it happened. Tis so sad.

Last edited by JoJo6; 09-30-2006 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling, what else?
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote