View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy PCS and Vertigo?

Sorry if this has already been addrressed before but my memory just is no help even though I do read all the post here.
My ENT says a fissure burst in my ear and thus the vertigo but I have had virtigo from the start of the PCS...only it was mostly real bad at the beginning after the wreck (march 8).

About 2 months ago I woke up after hearing a very loud sound, in my head, and immediately the whirling room and the vomitting started...went to the ER and then later the primary sent me to my ENT. It got better for some weeks and Now last week I woke up with a bad case of dizziness and it has remained. I still think it is related to the PCS.
Am going to call my ENT back to report the extreme dizzy back again, and he did say he could send me to a PT for my problems. Seems that we have a good one here in our town.
Just wonder how many of you have had the same experience with sudden onset virtigo and vomitting. I don't get sick anymore just extremely dizzy to the point of having to use my rollater when going off due to so much balance problems. Gaye

Just researched past posts and found my answer. So no need to have posted...sorry.

Last edited by froglady; 11-14-2007 at 10:31 PM. Reason: found my answer
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote