Thread: 1st Post
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks BM! I find I just have to bite the bullet, so to speak, and toss em back and wait for the subsequent attack to stop. Today has been a particulary rotten day, barely made it through a short court appearance and then suffered about 3-4 hours of near constant pain, left the office, but as I type this, I'm pain free, so the 2 gabs, 1 baclophen, and 2 tramacets I took 3 hours ago hopefully have something to do with it. It would suck to discover the meds don't do anything and I'm just at the whim of random inexplicable pain attacks.

I saw the doc today who's going to get me hooked up for an MRI at my request. I suggested it to rule out any atypical causes of this nightmare and he went for it. Takes about a week to get in up here in Canuckistan. He also prescribed me some Dilantin to add to the cocktail mix. I picked it up at the pharmacy, but I'm not sure yet about adding it in. I want to do some more research. Anyone ever combined Baclophen, Gabapentin and Dilantin before??? I'm going to check out some acupuncture. Anyone ever had any luck with the needles????

I'll try to spend some time reading your other posts BM to get to know you better. Take care and thanks for your support.
Hejhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote