View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Wakegirl,

Thanks for your reply. I am still having balance problems, its made no change taking my off the Baclofen. Apparently my PM doctor took me off Baclofen because I had an abnormal posture (however I still do now, its a side effect of Dystonia) I am sick of it now, I say to my mom that I wish I was dead because of my problems, I am starting to get pretty depressed.
My moms posted a message called 'Just back from hospital' it tells you about how it went. I am really not happy with some of the stuff that my doctor comes out with and my Physiotherapist talks to me like I am a baby which does not help. They think that my mom is scaring me by telling me stuff about my nanans MS, she is not, I do have a right to know about it. I really hope that I can get a referal to another hospital. My PM doctors upped my Lyrica, I am now taking 150mg instead of 75mg. So far its made no differance.
I am going to the hospital next week because I am seeing a girl who suffered from RSD, but I am not sure whether I want to go again after that.
How are you? I hope things are better for you
Take care
Love Alison