View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Someone keeps calling my feet too. I wish they would stop because for the life of me, I don't know how to answer! I have the same exact feelings you are describing--a cellphone on vibrate and it will not go to voicemail, just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing................... Mine goes in streaks. The last few weeks, I have been having this little spasm up the back of my left leg. It's not really bad, I can't say it doesn't hurt, but it's not very painful--it like "wake's me up" type of thing, you know, "notice me, I'm here!" Sometimes it is very mild, sometimes it is stronger and feels like it starts at my ankle and runs to my knee, that one hurts more, yet I know when it gets to my knee, it's over. I think it's just a nerve glitch.

The vibration is the easy part to deal with though, I would rather have it over pain anyday, I bet you agree!

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote