View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Add this to my list...grr

Hey all...

I have been having a bad stomach ache for a couple weeks that comes and goes and just thought nothing of it other then the meds messin with me... but yesterday i went to town and did some shoppin and got some pizza at a pizza shop and after i ate that my belly started to get upset .... well i blew it off and got some water and went on my way.. well i did 2 more stops and when i was at the mall (im by myself) it started to get worse.. so i took 2 pills of my zantac which usually takes care of it.. nope.. so i head home and layed low adn i got nauseated and said... ok if i throw up i will feel better.. so i did and i threw up blood... soo by this time I am freekin out and no one is home and i cant call anyone bc everyone is on the road workin.. so i calmed my self down and called my doc.. his office is only 3 blocks away and they had a cancelation at 4 so i took it .. as it was only an hour away. Got there and he siad its an ulcer bc of the pain meds i take adn then add on to the spicy buffalo ckn pizza i had at lunch irritated it and thats what did it. Sooo i am now on meds for that and my heart burn that is really bad too and its all related back to the pain meds and the RSD stress... I give up i really do.. what else can go wrong...!!! He also said that bc i dont eat much during the day that doenst do it any justice either so he said to eat small snacks and that should help the belly aches.. (just what i need to eat more and to pack on more weight!! the scales at the office are lying.. they have to be!!!)

Sooo... that is my scare just thought i should share.. or acutally vent a little too..lol

Hugs!
Amber
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote