Thread: 1st Post
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:22 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

boy you sure are having a rough time lately Hejhog we all hope that ends soon . as far as Dilantin I am alergic to anti seizure meds and sorry that I cant help you on that. I bet some others here that are on meds would be able to chat on the subject. I think the meds that helped me for a short bit of time way back when... were neurotin , teg. pamalore.
I have never tryed acupuncture, but I do meditate and also have experienced healing touch and find those extreamly helpful and benefit from both .
Bassetcase you too chewing a med and wishin for the best. dont feel like you need to compare your "pain" with others or feel like you cant post . really darling that is silly and well Geniculate Neuralgia, is still nerve head pain and it is all just one ugly monster with lots of fingers. anything you share will be very helpful. even to me who may have to have a glossa something nerve cut which would affect my tongue and ear and area on that side... I do know none of any of this hejhogs yours or mine ..sounds fun !
a zillion tons of warm low pain wishes to both of you Basset ( Rhonda) and Hejhog and to all the others lurking low pain to no pain
Peace
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote