Thread: Say cheese!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Say cheese!

The last few evenings we have been trying to get pictures of our dogs, to make into Christmas cards. I tell you, its been slightly frustrating, but also funny. Each time we were ready to click the camera, somebody moved. I took one picture pf the little miniature poodle with his little santa hat over his eyes. The little Italian greyhound, who was suppose to have a christmas bow on her head, had it instead, in her mouth. The golden retrievers (blind) were a disaster. They just kept walking away from the Christmas background I arranged so carefully. I think I got 3 pictures of their tails.
I had a litle bit more luck with the great dane, at least I think. The big red bow I put on her neck was of great interest to her, unfortunately so were the props I used. One was a big snowman that I had put on her right side and on the left was a Christmas soldier. She was spooked by the snowman and kept inching away from it. Soon, she had moved so far away from it, her new background was a lamp and table. My gosh, we have two dogs left to do!
Doodle bug7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote