View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I'm sure Rose or Mrs D will come by but did you also look on the vitamin section because there is so much on B. I thought for some during repair it can feel worse. I think Jarret had a post here that was talking about how she felt it was making her feel worse but then found it helpful and that post was on here maybe a page back. Hopefully the others will come by but that may get you started. I know very little on this
I'm not sure it was the B-12 by itself that was causing the pain increase. It may have been the form of B-12 I was using at that time or one of the other supplements I was taking. I'm now using the methylcoablamin form and it's working wonderfully well so far. At the time I experienced a severe increase in pain level it was constant and lasted for what seemed like a long time. I visited one of my daughters for a long weekend and wasn't taking my vitamins as I had been at home. It was a *lot* of different pills all at different times. I experienced a very noticeable drop in pain after that weekend. So I stopped taking everything since I couldn't seem to pinpoint exactly what was causing the issues.

Overall, the B-12 has decreased my symptoms 90 - 95% of what they were before starting the B-12.