View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 04:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just a Question for All??????

Since your diagnoses of RSD/CRPS or since its progression.

Have you found family and or friends starting to treat you differently? I'll give you my short story!

My best friend Kevin who I have known for 25 years lives in Texas. I haven't seen him for a year. He comes to visit me 3 weeks ago for 4 days.

While he is here I have a bad flare up of pain one day. It puts a crimp in our plans. He knows the area I live in real well so I gave him the keys to my car and he spent the day visitng old friends and so forth alone. I felt really bad but there was just nothing I could do. I was just hurting too much.

On the morning I was taking him back to the airpoirt he made the comment that he felt bad about coming and visiting me because he felt like I had to go out of my way to entertane him when I was in obvious pain. Nothing could have been further from the truth. He also said he wouldn't be coming around as much anymore because he doesn't want to put me out. In other words he doen't feel comfortable around me because I walk with a cane and am in constant pain. I was so upset I didn't know what to say or do.

Has this ever happened to you????

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!

Last edited by ATallOne; 09-30-2006 at 04:25 PM. Reason: misspells
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote