Thread: Forum Dynamics
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:42 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi Cherie.

We have information/support boards that are of much help to me, but Neurotalk is more that, it's sort of like the old BT used to be...FAMILY.

MS is more than just statistics, studies and meds. It's about people dealing with MS and all it's horrors. Humor is the best medicine offered for any disease. I don't think we misuse it, do we?

Well maybe we are a bit irreverent at times, but I always try to answer and talk to Newbys and most of them appreciate a little humor thrown in.

I hope you're wrong and we aren't chasing anyone away. We wouldn't want to do that. It can look like we are a bit cliquish, but if you notice, anyone who joins in is always made to feel welcome and accepted.

You were one of the Pioneers here, when DocJohn started this Forum. You were a Moderator here and then poof, you went back to BT. It's quite alright if you found Neurotalk not to be a good homebase, for you. To each his own.

We do appreciate your input and support from time to time, though. I hope you keep coming back..

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote