View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 04:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone, busy day here for us. Daughter has her Homecoming dance tonight so we went and got the butteneer (sp) for her boyfriend and we have her hair appt at 4. I will post some pics tomorrow for all of you to see.

Nancy and Billie, sorry to hear that you both are having a rough day. I will think positive thoughts for you both and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Jan, you stopped at 3 cookies...good for you. I try to swing my arms like that when I walk but since my right arm won't swing I end up walking in circles

Hi Bizi, sounds like you have a busy day too. I love working inthe yard when the weather is like it is now. I am also bad about doing homework before voting. It is always so hard with the way they word these amendments so you really have to pay attention.

Well I am doing so so on diet today. Didn't go to Subway which was right next to florist--which was tempting but came home and fixed something much better for me. I did buy an arizona green tea and didn't get the diet one but I will stick with water the rest of the day. SO hang in there babes, I saw a red boa in the costume adds and thought of all of you...Sue
snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote