View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Anasazi23 and Mrs D do you guys research meds and health issues so you know what to ask for to help for your issues? Or is your background in meds and health issue? You know so much. I almost feel I need to start really reading up so I know what to ask for or to try to fix myself cause so far the docs have been little help.
Shytam, See for me the cymbalta has done nothing for sleep or depression or anxiety. I have been on though countless meds for those issues with little improvement. Same with the pain. It is like my body absorbs them weird. If anything I have been more anxious but I thought it was due to the fear and pain. Can you call your doc to see if they can start you at 30? When I started I was on 30 and then jumped to 60 and I felt so sick for a few weeks. Then it passed. I took it with dinner though to absorb food.
As for tapering.I'm very cautious. I don't want any other issues. I may work with my psych on tappering this rather then the pain doc but not sure.I feel like the psych knows more about the meds and the best way to get off but maybe I'm wrong. Its probably depends. I need something though to help with this pain. I heard though with cymbalta too not to open the pill but that some people when get to 20 then do every other day. I'm sure every one is different.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote