View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Dolphin,

I have Susan and two stepkids and I couldn't imagine what I would do if anything happened to any of them. It's so hard to put yourself in someones place going through such a heartbreaking thing.

Bill will be gone a year on the 21st. The day before Thanksgiving so I can relate to some of your heartbreak. It doesn't seem to get any easier for me.
We have pictures of Bill all over. My Grandson's wanted it and they put them everywhere here, even in their room here.

I sat here at the computer at times and look at his pictures and I just wonder how I am going to keep going. We were married almost 35 years. The man did everything for me. He spoiled me.

It's going to be hard on Thanksgiving but we are going to have a house full of people so I know that will help keep our mind off of the sadness if only for a day. Everybody is bringing food.

I think being around people might be good for you. It's going to be hard though for you to cook for all of those people. I hope they are bringing things to help save you some of the fatigue and stress.

I do hope that you can find the strength to get through the holidays without too much stress.

I am having 2 quilts made for my Grandson's for Christmas using Bill's clothes.
Last year I bought them ornaments with an inscription about him. As Curious said we can do things to honor and remember them.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote