View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Dear Bobby,

Dear Bobby,

One good thing is that hubby and I are not doing Thanksgiving at all. I am so happy. We/I still have the option of going to a friend's house. But I think that I want to stay home and sleep.

I started going gray in my 20s and started coloring it then. A friend and I used to do each other's hair for a while but we don't see each other often enough and she'd rather do her own. And I am too klutzy to do it myself. I rather like going to the mall to have it done and the people at the shop are good to me and leave me alone - I bring a book or close my eyes to nap. And I don't have to sit and make idle chit chat.

The guy who does my hair has a fascintating life store that he told me one time. When he was very young, he and his family were displaced persons from Europe after WW II and ended up in a refugee camp in N. Africa. His family was sent to South America where he grew up. So he speaks Spanish with the other people in the shop but his name is Eastern European -- And his country of origin is the same as some members of my own extended family. I feel comfortable with him.

The thing is that the parking lot at the mall this time of year is crowded.

You are right that I need to remind myself that things always work out. Because they do.

My tdoc reminds me that my intentions are powerful.
She thinks that it works to want the right for myself -- donno if that made sense. I think that you worded it better.

Mari