View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Gee Wish Mrs D?!!!

IF you'd asked me about them say 5 years ago, I probably coulda nailed them all! Now, must be all the different meds for all the differerent things, the brain KNOWS but the translation to the rest of the world is plain old mush-ness!

Curious? Can we call them more like 'SLIPPERS?' After all, you should grasp by now how vehemently we all feel about them thar SHOES? After all, many of us have-to wear slippers for most non-shoe life.

Cathie and Mel? About Sue? If you go into the waaay-back machine, her intro said, that you probably know me from elsewhere, but I'm going to be different 'here'. Well, Duh? Sue is super at inserting heaps of very obtuse humor here, BUT, the one thing I do not doubt rite now is that she has been hurting, and badly, in many ways now. So what if it is hard to follow at times, some of us in our own pain can be so as well.

As for Sue? I only gotta ask: How many of those multiple bathrooms are 'accessable'????? Falling in a 'docs' house while 'bathing' could create all sorts of unwarranted rumors? Ask others here - falls are not considered a fun experience! Hugs to all - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote