View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I must have pestered my CM at WCB enough that she has got me into a more complex program at the clinic I go for physio. It involves one-on-one time with a physiotherapist doing some desensitization and manipulation. Then I have my regular stretching and exersizes to complete. I meet with the psychologist 2x/week. I also do more with TENS and hopefully something else, other than contrast baths. They know I won't do them and WCB knows I won't do them. I still can't even get them to look at any of the information I printed off, included some of the other stuff I have printed off. That really bugs me. They also don't like me on these boards. I told them too bad. I think I am old enough to make my own decisions thanks. The psychologist says 'Good for you for sticking up for yourself!' Whatever. It is my body and my life.

Anyway. I am looking at another week until I can get an appointment for the evaluation process at this other clinic. It will be a two day process but well worth it if I get in. Here's to hopeful thinking!

I hope things are progressing for others here. TTL J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote