View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Book hi there

I just wanted to send a hello your way. I have been dealing with pain for a couple of years now.. a number of things and 8 surgeries in the past 6 yrs. I have actually learned to isolate myself and figured if I am going to suffer I am going to do it alone and not bring anyone else down. It is really not a good idea --.Like Moose 53 mentioned... you have to stay in the game. It is not fun at all, there is no letting up and it doesn't go away. It is human nature to become depressed ~ who is going to be happy when you feel this way.
Today is just a day-- tomorrow will be here very soon -- it is just a matter of time before they figure out how to make you feel better. Don't give up. Be persistant. Get mad at the pain -- not yourself -- I get mad at the pain everyday. I wasn't born like this, I was very hard on myself and have caused these problems. But I have to forgive myself and deal with it - it doesn't matter where it comes from when it is here it is here.
Get out there. If one doctor can't help you go to another and another. you will be happy just trying to get answers. I hope you feel better soon and please write to me if you feel like it... I will be around.
ny2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote