Old 11-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Anasazi23 and Mrs D do you guys research meds and health issues so you know what to ask for to help for your issues? Or is your background in meds and health issue? You know so much. I almost feel I need to start really reading up so I know what to ask for or to try to fix myself cause so far the docs have been little help.
Daniella, I am not sure I understand what you are asking.
Do you read the threads here?

I have both training and personal experience which I share here. Sometimes one over the other depending on the question.
When a new thing comes up personally for me, of course, I look into it,
before applying it to myself. Isn't that what this format is for? To learn new things. To profit by others' experiences?

I remember what it was like BEFORE the internet. Now we have choices, and can learn to help ourselves. But you must be CAREFUL, and know where to look and trust. That is one reason I give links and information. I do not like to recommend places/people who are shifty or only out to make a buck off you. And I try to find the heart of the matter as well. (if it can be found, that is).

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote