View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Dolphin!
This is still all so fresh and new on the passing away of your daughter. My mom and dad and us kids lost a sister(34) and my twin brother(43) within 1 month of each other. It has been 10 yrs. and to this day, my mom can't look at their pictures. she starts crying. I remember my dad crying at the funeral and saying we were supposed to "Go first"! I suggest that you just go on ahead with your plans to have that Thanksgiving dinner, since Thanksgiving is almost here anyway. I do hope that everyone does pitch in with the cleaning, bringing food, etc. Your husband is probally doing his own grieving in his own way. Please just let him be. He will eventually come around. A lot of people grieve in their own way. Every time my mom comes over and see's Kathy's, David's pic. she just cries. (I leave the pic's out out). As for your two daughters, just be there for them(which you probably are already) explain that mommy gets sad at times when she thinks about their sister and she misses them, it is not their fault when mom is sad, cries, etc). Our first Thanksgiving, Christmas without our sister and brother were the worst, but we all were there at dinners, gift exchanges and mom and Dad were greatful for that. I am so very sorry again, for the loss of your precious Josie and I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you sweetie.~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote