View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:08 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedahlia View Post
Does anyone have this symptom when meds don't kick in. Sometimes it feels like there's an elephant sitting on my chest. My breathing becomes shallow and my heart rate goes up. I'm fine when my meds kick in.

Last time this happened I stopped taking amantadine for a while and then startred at a lower dose. I'm taking 200 mg a day now and wondering if maybe I should stop it again. Any advice would be appreciated.
dear bluedahlia,
I am also finding this out the hard way - I am having the hard to breathe
symptoms - we breathe too shallow -this is one reason -

I am on a mild liver detox - I have been having pain in my liver - I thought it was my mid to lower back -
I have just put a larger article about toxicity -
I have discontinued the use of my -toothpaste - the flouride is causing
my mouth to have what feels like burning - it is subsiding but I must
continue with the detox-

please read:
THE FLUORINE/FLUORIDE CULPRIT

The Parkinson's-like tremors are, likewise, also associated with the toxic substance, Fluorine/Fluoride.

It particularly affects the kidneys and promotes low blood pressure.
It causes the muscles to become flabby and degenerated. Fluoride destroys our will to live!
"Many commercial toothpastes contain cavity-fighting fluoride.
Each one of these tubes contains 1,000 - 2,000 mgs. of fluoride, enough to kill a small child who might eat the whole contents."
(Journal of Pediatrics 1987) People taking tablets containing one-half of one milligram of fluoride per day (the amount found in 1 to 2 pints of fluoridated water) can expect to experience:
Black tar-like stools, stiffness, bloody vomit, diarrhea, faintness, nausea and vomiting, shallow breathing, stomach cramps or pain, tremors, unusual excitement, unusual increase in saliva, watery eyes, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, pain and aching bones, skin rash, and sores in the mouth and on the lips. (US Pharmacopia Volumes on Drug Information 1983 quotes Hannah Kroeger's book, GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.)

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote