Thread: b12 questions
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 06:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks buttons

You made me laugh,
and not at your expense I assure you.

Just this afternoon I was surprised to learn I was a year younger than I thought!!!!

I'm surprised I'm still employed considering the idiotic mistakes I make all the time.

I have picked up a sort of dyslexia, I write numbers all wrong..........so when you route a truck to make a plant delivery, it can kinda get pretty ugly.

I mix up different genus' of plants.......I just shipped a boat load of the wrong plants last week, cause my dingy brain heard what it wanted.

I even speak entire sentences BACKWARDS. Even though they were small sentences, it is freaky...word for word.
Sometimes I slur my words so badly I bite big chunks out of my tongue.

I am constantly using the wrong word for things, and it's like an echo chamber cause people say them back to me........."moustache? do you mean magazine?"..........."hopscotch? do you mean horseback?"
it's so goofy.

I definately forget how to turn on the shower too!

Last week at work I was very diligently reloading my stapler with PAPER CLIPS.

Alzheimers got my paternal grandmother, and my mother's brother may have it too......it's a scary thing to contemplate. I wouldn't even go there if I were you......way too scary.........this b12/ms/mito business is scary enough!!

I get a shot of 1000mcg's a week of B12.
and thanks to all of you, I got out my vitamins and I'm getting back to task with them.

I'm trying like crazy not to despair.
some days I can cope just fine......
I'm grateful for the encouragement.
laura
lahgarden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote