View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 09:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation Compassionate people

Ali
You also have a kind heart. My problem is I want to save all the pets around the world. If your neighbors are abusing their animal, I would call and turn them in also. I know it is difficult because they live so close to you. If you can't get assistance, I believe I would have to do a Kidnaping (dog napping).Those people should not have one more minute to hurt their animals!
I use to watch Animal cops once in a while. After getting so upset all the time when I watched, I had to stop. Even on the dog whisperer, Its hard for me to see the dogs get in a fight. One of the dogs is squalling loudly after being attacked.
I don't know how we ended up with 7 dogs, but I know that it is 7 dogs less that are being abused.
We keep all our dogs inside if the weather is yuckey. The two Golden Retrievers have the kitchen, and the other 5 are in the rest of the house. At night we keep the Goldens in their kennels, The rest are sleeping in the pet beds , but the Great Dane has the couch all to her self. Well , the little ones
do sleep with us. That is the Italian Greyhound and the miniature poodle.Sometimes we end up with 4 dogs in the bed. Actually it is quite organized. Really............................I think.
Write again and we can talk Dog, or cat (I have one cat named J.D.) That stands for John Doe) I've had him for 10 yrs.
Time to go. Truely, Doodle bug7
Doodle bug7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote