Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

just a comment on the links:
we dont mind hyperlinks *provided* that they do not lead to commercial or affiliate sites.

I do know that many people do feel nervous to click on hyperlinks, especially those who may not be all that computer savvy and so not understand how to set preferences etc etc,

Paul, I am unable to see any URLs when hovvering on those hyperlinks on either IE or Firefox, but I do know that a right click on the mouse and then checking properties can also show the actual URL if one is concerned

I think the important thing is usually who is posting the links.......when the member has been active a while, and has shown their *colors* ...... one usually feels less concerned as to where their links may lead

thanks for providing all this good info on EFAs. Omega3 is an essential component for my son both for his Tourette Syndrome and especially for his Crohn's Disease

Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote