View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I also get those as well as the paresthesia, numbness, spasms, etc. Thanks for the sites but I was familiar w/ most of them already. I got relief from the dysesthesia from several antibitoics, at least for the first 5 days or so. Docs told me I was crazy. I said I would have to be crazy to be begging you for antibiotics when you're offering me opiates if they didn't work. I finally found proof by two Yale professors that found antibiotics, especially minocycline relieved central pain in rats. I'm sorry you were denied disability because it's impossible to work under these conditions. I wish I could get back to the level 6-7 pain of my RSD. I don't know how severe your symptoms are but I can barely do more than sit or lay down & I'm usually not comfortable in either position. My heart goes out to you for surviving this disease for so long. I suffered w/ RSD in both legs since 2001 but when this hit, it was a whole new game. It humbled me very quickly. Take care & good luck w/ your fight. Gramps
Gramps is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote