View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((((Cedar))))

Here's sending you lots of hugs and frienship. I understand very well how you feel. My brother, his wife, and many of my immediate family have never accepted me because of my E. They look at me like I have some kind of contagious disease when the real problem is they just are afraid of my E. and they need to learn about it.
Even today at my one job I work I have always told students and staff about my E. but the new supervisor cut me down and told me: "Maybe you shouldn't be working this job" When I heard that from her, I had a meeting with her and she called me a liar. I then told her I was willing to take a lie detector test and that's when she backed down. I plan on reporting her to the EFA especially since there are students that she's working with that have E just like me.
I ask myself the question if maybe some people have just gotten more cold hearted over the yrs. Just remember I will always consider you a friend and I'm her for you anytime. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote