Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Laugh

adding a PS to my top of the Thanksgiving list:

I am so thankful for cats.

I was scared of cats as a child, but then rescued an abandoned newborn black kitten in London 30 years ago, named him Nelson and that was the start of my love of cats.
I have had 8 cats over the years, currently blessed with mama Snowball (15yo, and her 6 mth younger daughter, Gravy and of course our newest (and again rescued) family members, Twilight and MoonShadow, now yearlings

We nearly lost Shadow (Vet ER didnt think he would make it thru the night!) just after we first got him .........and now, with love and a very special diet, his neurological problems are so mild as to be hardly noticeable and having him gluten/casein free has saved his life! So I thank God again here for blessing us to find a good vet, and the right food when sifting thru what was available online after the petfood scandal made us realize the food was hurting him too.

We have a gorgeous day here in Florida, high 70s and light breeze under clear sunny skies, and I am looking out my office window as I type, and seeing Twilight and Shadow romping on the grass by the stream just filled my heart with sooooooooooo much Thanksgiving!

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote