Thread: Chronic Fatigue
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Completely understanding here as well. And yes, I find the CFS very disabling. But, I'm wondering how everyone here manages to fall asleep so often!!!

My fatigue is just that...I have such chronic fatigue that my house is messier than I have ever imagined it possible. I used to clean on the weekends, and now I can't even do that.

I know the depression plays a part in that, but seriously...I feel like I'm living in a pigsty.

I work 40 hours a week and when I get home at 5 pm...the very last thing I want to do is clean anything!!! I basically collapse until it's time to go to bed.

I can't remember when I last slept without sleeping pills and I've taken a lot of them. For a while now I've been taking Restoril. A neurologist I saw (and was diagnosed with sleep apnea) told me that he wasn't very fond of people taking Restoril and thought I should consider other meds. I try Trazadone, but that stuff just does not put me to sleep unless I take at least 100 mg of it.

I also can't remember the last dream I had, and my dreams used to be very vivid.

For me, the chronic myofascia pain is the pits. People can touch me anywhere and it hurts.

Sorry I can't be of help to you in how to deal with the energy deficit!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote