View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well

Bob is off doing some tests,so Ryan has a pager around his neck,so Bob
told us all to leave last night,big nurse while eating candy,picked up the
big bowl of candy threw us out..Bob talked first to Dr. Amy ( daughter-
in-law} she came out and said let's go. Now it was time to,go to my brother Steve the oldest and close to hospital,well sorta.

So Msry can cook,married to brother1, so can Son and wife, Both brothers and I eat. My mom and bio Dad came to parting of ways before I was born.
Steve was born to bio Dad's 1st wife,he went back to her. So we take out
pictures and gab. gab well alot. Now i get very little sleep,never could..
My Steve and Mary put me in there big bed,fear of falling,kindness,bathroom,so on. She has a blue box NightWave, it projects a blue light on your darkened bedroom ceiling to encourage sleep. My brothers can't sleep...Anywho,the glow expands and shrinks more and more slowly,your breathing slows too,which makes you sleepy.. Well why not,
it works for me went right out woke up watched out I went...It's a 3 foot circle of blue light you watch it appear and slowly fade over and over the ceiling..Me in a bed,amazing. Now it's called Nighrwave that's all I know so far.

My friend George who loves Superman,once said,Mulling over a problem at night makes you less likely to solve it than sleeping on it..Now never worded for me. .J sound familar.

Mrs D my son's and friends collect rocks ,only one we brought home on a flatback of truck.. Most of the smaller ones have been polished,with means layers of dirt removed,but some left alone,some have been cracked open,
they sparkle,shine,they would greet you coming up my front stair's and
porch. Bob collects flat marble rocks,by the river front,he want's to do the front of fire place,too many bricks...I collect bricks,old one;s they are
believe are not a hot item...They must be covered and hidden..Copper out of
ouses has for years been choice of Drug money.

Well St Louis became the 2nd leading murder capital,so here I am,1st Detroit
there I was...Well on way to hospital to sit with Bob,he out ,hope Drs. are
not..Ryan and Amy willl take me we will,listen and yes it's still scary...

If your going out of town take care,see ya's in awhile,,Thanks for caring,
Hugs to all..Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote