View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, you gals are the greatest. Just reading others comments and testimony has brightened my day. Yes, I too am thankful for my upbringing as a pastor's kid (yes you've got it..the horrible acting PK) and knowing the importants of having faith, of prayer, of believing in God. When pain hits us with any illness or condition..it becomes ever so difficult to continue to pray day after day after day..for a doctor or some med. that will ease the pain. It seems like after a long period of time, we simply mutter the words and often wonder "Is God really hearing how I'm feeling about this??" Keeping friends and keeping our faith pulls us through the deepest of times.
I'm thankful for so much when it comes to my faith and friends, as Chemar said, the list just goes on and on
Even thought hubby will be working 4-midnite on Thursday..we're able to still celebrate our Thanksgiving feast on Saturday with both sons and their girlfriends being home.

Huggarooos,
Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote