View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New Member...Hi to all!

Hi . I am a 46 year old woman who has lived with CRPS since 1999. I have two children, and am single. We also have a dog and two cats. As most of you probably are all too aware, living with constant pain is very hard. I struggle everyday not to let the b
"bad feelings" (Pain,sadness, remorse, guilt, anger, resentment..need I go on?) Overwhelm me. I try to concentrate on the positives.....the blessings, the intervals of humor, comfort and peace. It helps to talk to others who have to live a different kind of lifestyle. I feel "at odds" with most of what is "normal" society....I just cannot operate by the old rules. Sometimes, people don't understand, and the judgement and comparison is HARD for me!! My instinct is to just stay where I am safe, but, that is not living! I know I have to challange myself and move outside of what's comfortable. I'd appreciate any words of support and/or understanding! Some days, a kind word makes all the difference. Thanksgiving Blessings to all who read this. Sharon
sharonadele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote