View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:15 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Arrow the doctors of death camps in WWII Nazi Germany

Dr. Josef Mengele - he was a horror of a human!
Mengele ordered the SS guards who assisted him in the selection process to scour the lines of prisoners for twins. "Zwillinge, zwillinge," "Twins, twins," the guards would bark harshly as they marched up and down the ramp as trains transporting new prisoners arrived. Surviving twins, such as Eva Mozes of Hungary, remember the moment when they were removed from the line of the condemned and delivered to Dr. Mengele:

When the doors to our cattle car opened, I heard SS soldiers yelling, "Schnell! Schnell!" ("Faster! Faster!"), and ordering everybody out. My mother grabbed Miriam and me by the hand. She was always trying to protect us because we were the youngest. Everything was moving very fast, and as I looked around, I noticed my father and my two older sisters were gone. As I clutched my mother's hand, an SS man hurried by shouting, "Twins! Twins!" He stopped to look at us. Miriam and I looked very much alike. "Are they twins?" he asked my mother. "Is that good?" she replied. He nodded yes. "They are twins," she said.
While the twins were spared from outright execution, they were delivered to a decidedly crueler fate. Mengele reserved a special barracks for his twin subjects, as well as for dwarfs, cripples and other "exotic specimens." The barracks was nicknamed the Zoo, Mengele's holding pen. The twins were his favorite subjects, and they were afforded special treatment, such as being able to keep their own hair and clothing, and receiving extra food rations. The guards were under strict orders not to abuse the children, and were to look after their well being lest one should fall ill and die. Mengele became explosively irate if one of his beloved specimens should happen to die. These twins were referred to as "Mengele's Children." It was here in the Zoo that the twins were to learn of their parents' true fate in the gas chambers, where Mengele simultaneously became to them a figure of death and of life, the man who had condemned their parents and family members to annihilation, while at the same time sparing their own lives.

Ruins of the Infirmary at Auschwitz
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...esearch_5.html

this was what happens when you decide -who has good DNA -or bad DNA
the genome of WWII hated Jews -Gypsy- homosexuals - sick people with disease like Parkinsons disease, the retarded,
but the insane ones - Hitler -I G Farben etc. etc... they decided what was
good and what was to be the master race, science as salvation...

history indeed is repeating -

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...e/index_1.html

this is the library from court TV...

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote