View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone for your stories and comments. I don't have time to chat right now but will give you a quick update.

I saw a neurologist yesterday. Yes, he wants to run more tests. He is quite concerned about the symptoms I am having and says it seems to be a common thing for people with CRPS and a few other neuropathies to get similar things popping up or other neuropathies piggy backing on the CRPS trail. SO....Another MRI. This time not on my left ankle but my head and neck. I should have it this week some time.

I somehow don't feel like I was able to communicate all the things going on with me. He seems to think there may be plantar faceitus (however you spell it) on my left foot. I don't know about that though. I seem to recall something about looking into that once when things started but it doesn't explain or cover all the other symptoms I am having in that same foot/leg. So???Let him do his tests. Oh, a bone scan is suppose to be there somewhere as well. He wants to rule out MS and a couple of other things but didn't say....sure whatever. I just want to get somewhere with all of this....

Gotta run!
Have a Great Day! I get to go out into the snow...minor snow but the ground is still white! TTL J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote