View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 09:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Awwwww Junie.... you too, come 'ere!
There, that's much better! There's only one problem...You're already IN the group! Now, I know MY memory is nonexistant most of the time, but I remember posting to you here a while back, didn't I? I wondered what happened to you that you didn't come visit us any more.... I was starting to get a complex already....
So anyhoo--welcome back!!

Pain and health problems ARE intertwined honey. It's a vicious circle that we need to try to head off at the pass. I don't know which leads to the other, but I do know they lead to each other, and that it's depressing as he!!

I'm sorry, but I'm a little slow. What is the "LC Lifestyle"? You don't bring people down sweetie, cuz we've ALL been there! We all know what you're feeling and know how hard it is to get out of that black hole! That's when we depend on our friends here that have become family.

We kinda adopted each other. I dunno if everyone knows that, but I feel that way. We all come together with a common cause: to encourage each other. That goes beyond weight issues and exercise. We share our lives with each other too. When someone is hurting we help them feel better.

We've all been where you are honey--like I said. It's hard to dig yourself out, but YOU WILL! It may take a while, but you can, and we will be here for you!!!

I have Large and Small Fiber Polyneuropathy, so I can relate. You should tell your NS about your symptoms though. S/he might have some help for you. I can also relate to the memory thing, only everyone's is a little different. Everyone on here know's about mine, and they forgive it and still love me. It's frustrating though, I know. I'm on Topamax, it's like the Lyrica.

I'm not sure what happened on the other forum honey, but you already were on here, although AWOL for a while, so it's good you found your way home!! Maybe in a little while you can check back there and see how they're doing too! That would be great to have friends on two forums! I'm sure they love you too! Anyone with your name everyone HAS TO love! (My late mom's name was June)

I just thought I'd write chapter 2 in your book!
Hugs and welcome back,
LS (Little Sister--most people here are older than me )