View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 08:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kathy, please please don't feel that you did anything wrong with your post. I too am praying for all servicemen that are away from their families this holiday time of year. It HAS to feel like there's no use having a meal where we're being thankful for things when our own families are involved in battles of war overseas. I too am thankful for internet friends, you're all wonderful!!

We have memories of our parents. Of holidays when they were still living. I won't be with any of our families, other than our own sons. All the siblings of mine and my husband are all out of state.

Glad your husband felt welcome and comfy with the internet friends. I have had some real bummer trips and visits with internet friends..a couple of which ALMOST cost me my marriage when I continued to try and be friends with them. I dropped them as friends yrs ago and haven't been happier with my husband since.

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote