View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 10:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Keg...if the length, or lack of it, is not proof that the RDI I keep preaching about is great, I dunno what is, hee hee.

Lizard, I'm diplomatic (for now) cause I can't tell you how many times I've gotten wound up, only to get to the bottom of things and get a comment from Vince like, "oh, she only said it in my head".

Isabelle, I totally hear you about the 'cuteness factor' wearing off the older they get. Not to me, but yes to others. As far as her placing any blame on Vince, that will not fly with me at all...and I've been unusually blessed that overall, I have not had that problem with his school. It's more along the lines of what can the adults around him do, to help an incident not reoccur.

Peta, I am almost devoid of the ability to think beyond the next move in this type of situation. Sometimes I can, but really, I just am sort of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal. I do know if she admitted to all this, I then would not want her with Vince anymore cause woah, that was just too much. If she denies it all, same reaction...cause no way would he be able to make all that up. If she asked if it was something wrong at home, I'd say "yeah, he came home crying cause you...." and I'd retell what Vince told. But yep, thinking like folks do when they play chess would be awesome. Just not my forte, although when I have thought to the next step it has been awesome to have the preparation!

JungleJugs, I'm still hoping beyond hope, that it was some huge perception problem...that on the one hand yes she said things simular but with a completely different meaning and intention that Vince did not perceive as she meant. I'll definately be trying to read between the lines when she responds.

Thank you all, I'm obviously upset and worried. I'm really scared of what this year could bring. Fortunately I kept busy, I removed all my vinyl and subflooring from my kitchen...found some awesome wood laminate including underlayment for only $1/sq ft. I have a way cool blister from hammering back the zillion staples someone used to tack down the subflooring. But, my mind is still on what happened, I'm trying to stay cool and keep my mind off the visual of my son sobbing under a table after being shamed for crying, all by himself, all alone.

But, we'll get to the bottom of this, I just have to wait till monday. I think I've been kind of teetering on the down end of worrying about his future, you all know how that goes.

Mili
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote