Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

oh and what a story!!!

I was at the shelter when they opened at 10am, and waiting to be taken to the stray cats section.......when two ladies came in with a box, containing two tiny grey kitten sisters that she had found left on her doorstep this morning.

before they even had a chance to fill out papers for them, and especially when I saw the one had a white moon tummy just like Shadow, I heard myself say "I will take them!"

at that moment the lady came to take me to the strays and I asked the other ladies to wait.

not finding Shadow, I came out and the kittens (just a few weeks old by look of them) had already been transferred to a clean carry crate for me to take them

I arrived home and called family to see the new guys, sharing joy over them and tears over Shadow.........when the phone rang.....neighbor down the road...just saw Shadow peeking out the storm drain
I ran there so fast and crawled in and grabbed him! I dont know where he spent the night....but he looks ok, albeit scared, hungry and thirsty....and not a little puzzled at these two lil girls in his home!!

Thank you so very much for your thoughts and prayers.
God heard and answered in a truly amazing way............

blessings to all of you and a special to Curious for the vigilance, prayers and posting updates

from the FIVE cat family..........errr nope make that the SIX cat family!

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Chemar; 11-24-2007 at 03:07 PM. Reason: LOL forgot mama Snowball oops!!! SIX cat family
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote