Thread: Getting Nervous
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart totally get your anguish

Hi Rachel,

I feel your frustration but you have to realize there is only so much you can do. As for Christmas.....kids to help total bonus let them help with the baking...hmmmm maybe too much mess.....

Wrapping is always hell for me so I decided (and I LOVE to wrap presents) that bags are the only way to go....get some tissue and then stuff it into the bag and you're good to go.

as for surgery....dont even think about it.....I did this and it really helped me I just treated every day as normal until that day then worried is much easier on your stress level.

as for PT....not for three months I was told but depends on your doc. Mine gave me some exercises which I did in the shower so my muscles were warmed up.

as for recovery you WILL need help,. I stayed at my Moms but i moved in pre surgery as I was not moving to where dh was going.......anyhow you will need help to wash and help with hair and these things for at LEAST first two weeks then you can slowly start doing more.

I had pain so bad.....not joking or trying to scare iu....tos pain left but had acute surgical pain and I felt run over by a truck!!!! Will add more if I think of it later feel free to PM me if you need a good talk!!!

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote