Thread: Getting Nervous
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree with Victoria - gift bags gift bags gift bags!!! I love to wrap but it isn't worth the pain. Shopping online could be an option - get it down fast and don't have to leave the house! Let the kids decorate...I am sure they will have lots of fun!

When I had surgery I got the call Friday late afternoon, had my pre-op Monday and then the surgery on the Tuesday...that gave me the weekend to get stuff ready and I just 'winged it'...whatever wasn't done would find a way to get done

I started PT 8 weeks post-op...still going now (8 months post-op) and have been told to continue for another 6 months...I was told physio would be KEY in my recovery. Personally, I couldn't imagine having had no physio after surgery but that is just my opinion. I didn't even ask about it till my follow up appt...like victoria I was given some exercises to do in the shower on my hospital discharge and just went with that for the first lil while.

Best advice I have is not to get too stressed right now...the holidays will happen...just do your best!!!
JAMY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote