Thread: Getting Nervous
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 08:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi

Thanks for the suggestions. I did listen you all you guys before and got someone to help me clean my house...nice treat. I will get some help with the decorations and tree and shopping will be minimal with the trip to Disney. Some of my main concers are the pain levels, when will I start to feel better and what the heck is he doing in there? When I spoke with him, he wasn't able to give me a lot of info because he spent alot of time discussing the whole TOS thing. Other than what I have read here I am not sure of how everything works, and how I will be feeling and what to do/not do when I get home. What were your recovery times like?
I will be getting the recliner and lots of pillows. Those seem like huge musts from other posts.
Sorry for typing, going fast as hands hurt...I know u all can relate.

Rach

PS...Jamy...why the P/T so late? I have read posts where it is right away. Can you move you arm much after surgery? What kind of movements can I expect?
Gibbrn...got the hair helpers all arranged....a couple of close friends of mine and going to help me with that....I'm sure it will be a quick wash but I will take what I can get...

Last edited by Rachael; 11-24-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Additions
Rachael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote