View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cedar,
I had a veeg done where I was in the hospital for at least 10 days and there was no odor to the glue that they used for the electrodes. You might want to tell your neuro about this matter first just to play it safe.
When I had the veeg the Dr was able to pinpoint the exact locations on my brain that were triggering sz. and what AED's would help me the most.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you may have "Seasonal Seizures" where certain times of the yr. a person will have more sz. I know I always have many more sz. during the fall and winter than in the spring and summer.
If I may ask what's the least amount of AED's you have been on to help your sz.? The reason why I'm asking is often if a person is taking to many AED's the drugs will interact with each other causing more sz. for the person. I found that out the hard way when I was taking 5 different AED's at once and having 300 sz. a yr. After I cut myself back to 2 AED's I have had fewer sz. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote