View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Where to begin! *grin We had the best time at Bizi's...I absolutly, positively have to have a turducken in my freezer! And will order one as soon as she sends me the address (hint, hint)

So glad we went early and beat the airport delays, and traffic jams. I know that some of you didn't believe me when I told you that they have drive thu daquiri places in Louisiana....will you believe this??? Bear crossing signs on the busy highway! BEAR crossing signs, like our deer crossing signs with the silouette of a deer....these are BEAR crossing signs. I took pictures to prove it and will send to Curious to post for me. (pssst Curious...I have an old fashioned camera that needs to get film developed so it may be a while)

It's hard to believe that yesterday I was sitting in the french market in No.Orleans having hot chocolete and beginet's, listening to jazz in the street..and came home late last night to scaping snow off my car and having the bluejays screaming at me this morning cause the feeders are empty.

But we are safe and sound...grateful for the time with loved ones!

I missed you all and have a lot of reading to do here.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote