View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Curious knows that I wish she could somehow pull the plug on her neighbours' alarm clock? (Blaring from 5am to 7am??? sheesh!)

I wonder if Curious knows that I am now in the habit of checking my daughter's alarm clock whenever she leaves to spend a few days at her dad's house, so I'm not rudely awakened on a weekend by the "beeping"? (At least it isn't blaring music AND I can just go into her room to shut it off if it does go off when she's not there.)

I wonder if you know how much I love my flannel sheets and electric blanket? (I love getting into a cozy bed.)

I wonder if you know that it doesn't bother me a bit to have to scrape the frost and ice off my car in the mornings? .... because I'm just so grateful to have a car this winter!!!!

I wonder if Curious knows I'm happy that her daughter will be home for Christmas and I bet it will be a wonderful surprise?

I wonder if Curious knows I would be happy to help kick Mr. Curious to the curb? ( ...... the hug is for you!)

I wonder if you know that I finished knitting a touque for my son this weekend and I'm working on the 2nd of 2 legwarmers for my daughter while my kids are at their dad's house? (I used an Alpaca/wool blend for the touque and soft bamboo for the legwarmers.)

I wonder if I should work on addressing my Christmas cards, do laundry, or the dishes? (Maybe I can do a bit of 'work' and then get back to knitting.... )

I wonder if Alffe and bizi know I'm happy they got to spend some time together?

I wonder if you know that I went to 3 craft fairs yesterday but I didn't buy very much? (I like to see what other people are making so I can get ideas for myself. I did buy myself some earrings and a delicious plate of buttermilk curry at the Fair Trade craft fair. )

I wonder if CoolAngel knows I'm glad she had a good Thanksgiving?

I wonder what kind of birds visit Wren's bird water dish? (I wonder if she knows I caught a photo this summer of a momma wren on the porch of her birdhouse as she was about to feed her wee ones?)

I wonder if Who Moi knows I miss his posts too?

I wonder if you know I almost lost this list of wonders as I got distracted with the laundry? (I got logged off but I was able to retrieve my list and I copied it to Word. Now that I’ve ‘pasted’ it I had better hit "submit reply" and wonder more later.)