Old 11-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

LOl mrsD...must say I dont know the other connotation and took it as exactly what he was....exhaustapated He has been playful today tho still very sleepy. It was such a joy to wake to his morning song today

Well, Shadow is making friends with the newlings, tho young Catsby sure is no lady He got a swat on the nose when he ventured too close to her. Twisp and he are going to bond quickly I think..Twisp is clearly the smaller and weaker one of the two sisters

Twilight is not amused.....he has spent the last year becoming Mr Dominant here and even Mama Snowball gives way to him ............but he is oggling them rather than hissing and snarling soooooo I am hopeful for acceptance. the two older cats have a "wo boy...here we go again...more yung 'uns to disrupt snooze time and eat our food" attitude LOL

May I introduce you to The Spice Girls.................
Ms Twisp Spice is looking at the camera while Ms Catsby Spice gobbles the food

and Twisp fascinated by the sunlight reflecting off the hardwood floor

Ms Catsby Spice watching the approach of Twilight cos she has his toy

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote