View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks

Hi Well I was specifically told the glue smell is very strong, kinda like acetone. I was also told they must use a air clearing system just to put the glue on. That many people who come with the person getting it must leave. Was alos told that there are strong smell following over the three days at home.

So you can see why I who am very sensitive to smell am anxious to do it.

Porkette, You are correct it appears Fall and Winter are my worst times.

I have had more over the last two months, and especially in the last two weeks than I had in June- September. I had an average of 9 simple partials. In October I had 6 and in the last two weeks of November I have had 10 or more.

Then I was suggested to increase Trileptal in Eve to 300 more. Woke up the next day felt so lathargic and groggy I stopped.

Now your question re dosage amount
For the last 3 years I have been on 1800 mg trileptal, 1500mg keppra and lamictal 50mg all in one day.
Last June I was put on a oral contraceptive to se if it would help with the catamenial seizures. Well in July I had three great weeks and for 40 days in Aug-sept. great also.

So really confused.

I am leaning toward not doing 72 EEG at home nad not sure what if anything re increase of meds.
Fusturating though.
Thanks for all your thoughts
Cedar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote