View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so sorry you are suffering like this, Billye. I would imagine though that the initial stimulation of the immune system came from the first exposure, which I assume was either the mesh used in the C Section, or the joint replacement in the finger. I wish that somehow we could help you. Somehow saying how sorry I am just doesn't seem to be enough...

I have had multiple problems with my ear rejecting little tubes placed in them. I don't know whether it is silicone causing this, per se, or it is the presence of ANY foreign material that fires up the immune system initially...

I shudder thinking of the many innocent kids who have these placed in their ears, some as young as babies with no free choice. I wonder how this could affect them later in life, perhaps after they have some type of surgery involving an implant, hernia repair or joint replacement... Will the secondary exposure be the catalyst that causes them to join the ranks of those affected by autoimmune disorders???

What is happening to those whose health issues are even remotely suspected to be implant linked, regardless of type, is criminal. Most doctors just turn a blind eye... No one of any importance will step up to the plate...

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote