Thread: Monday Madness
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning all!
Sorry I didn't check in during the long weekend. I had my nerve burning on Wednesday and have been dealing with the pain from the insertion of the probe sites all weekend. Luckily the doc who is subbing for my pain doc gave me 30 oxycodone to help and boy am I glad he did.
Cooked a 26.5 pound bird for Todd and I on Thursday. I am actually proud of myself. I thought I would overcook or under cook it. But it came out perfect! I picked it clean on Saturday and now I have half in the fridge for eating and the other half is for Christmas so I don't have to cook another turkey!
On Saturday the power went out twice once because of a car accident down the road and the second reason we aren't sure about but it was town-wide. Well the first outage killed our computer so we had to go to Best Buy and get a new one. By the way beware of them.....they will try and sell you "Geek Squad" packages that you don't need. On top of that they have the computers not properly set up so that people who aren't computer savvy will freak out and call them so they will have to pay for that coverage. They also lie and say that a recovery disk is not in the box....which is NOT true. Each computer has a recovery disk. It's just another way to get money out of you. So beware when buying a computer from them.
I had to use that disk in order to properly set up my computer. Jerks! Just want to get the word out about that.
Now I am just tired from staying up to watch the Patriots game. I'm at work today and dragging my behind. Luckily it is very slow. I think it will be this week.
Have a great day everyone!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote