View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question angry nerves?

Tam, I'm having the same breathing difficulties. I was guessing it's due to bad air quality - but there are some days that the air is good and I still can't breathe, get dizzy to the point of almost passing out, feels like someone sitting on my chest. In these episodes, my blood ox is 100%, pulse is a bit high, BP is normal (low). This happens oh, about every other week. I'd be stopping into the ER also, but ATL's indigent healthcare system is in major crisis, so I go to the fire dept. first. They don't mind at all!

I am guessing that something has irritated my LTN or some other nerve that controls breathing. But I didn't stop to think that electrical impulses may be going haywire. This would make sense and it seems my whole nervous system can get very angry at the slightest irritation. It's also scary as the heart beats are initiated by electric sparks.

I will bring this up at my next Neuro visit. And yes, these guys do NOT listen to me when I make complaints. WTF??? It's like if it's not a basic, textbook complaint, they don't believe me!

Thanks Tam, I always learn from your posts.

Anne

"It is what it is."
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote