Thread: PN Diagnosis
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Diana?

Do you, can you FIND a copy of the actual EMG report? Can you get that? T hat report should have all the details you need to help you determine where you stand [sort of?]. By that I mean, that the tech/doc actually doing the test, and assessing the test. Usually along with all that tech talk about amplitudes and delays is a summary of THE TEST. Find it or get it and then Ask questions...actually some questions of yours should be answered by the test and that summary itself.

Docs are quirky tho....go to a new doc and they want to test it for themself. That is because every test, the machines used and even the room temp during the test can create huge variables...that can cause wide results. One thing I am always surprised about neuros tho is...that once they get what THEY feel to be conclusive results? They tend not to test again...Since they are often test crazy for many things, I do wonder about this aspect. I for one would LOVE to be tested for changes, improvements[hope hope!] and just differences.

If It were ME? I want that test in my paws! - Good thoughts and 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote