Thread: Intro?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A... You are not alone in your day-day strugle.
B....You are here because fate brought you to a web-site where others share your frailties.
And you braveley want to share your thoughts of potential suicide with others who have been there, or who have suffered as a resullt of their loved ones loosing their lives to suicide.
your pain is imense and this forum gives you the oppotunity to 'VENT YOUR SPLEEN' so to speak.
C. Your pyshical health and that of your spouse, are [ without knowing] obviously contributing factors in how you feel. None of us truly know what we can handle until we go through a situation. But pain and misery are contributing factors of self belief and self esteem, and without these charicteristics,... life is always going to be a strugle.
D. I know i'm as mad as a 'March Hare', but from April to February i know, now i have Bi Polar Disorder.
E.I'm glad your fine, but i'm not 100% SURE you are. Currently i'm not too bad but verging on a bit of Mania,....work,,,,time of year...drinking slightly more than last week.....
F. The names David, annoy me all you want..................and i have a hunch you have more to offer than you think????????
G, Sunnisidedown nice to meet you as well , i hope you stick arround. And come tomorrow i bet i feel worse than you!!!! hic-uppppp.
H. all of the above a statements i truely believe.
I ....none of the above claim to be right, or statements of pure fact, just my life experience.

J. WELL ACTUALLY I DO GIVE A S***!!!!!!

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote